- Finishing foliar spray
- Rapidly purges production-inhibiting factors
- Enhances the plant’s uptake and transportation of sweetening and swelling agents to flowers and fruit
- Promotes bigger, sweeter fruit and flowers
- Helps to shift plants to devoting more energy toward fruit and flower growth
- Should be used during the final 2 weeks of growth
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor plants
- Great for use with hydroponic operations and any growing media
- NPK ratio: 0-0.01-0.3
Briximus Maximus is designed to rapidly purge fruit and flower production-prohibiting factors from plants. This allows the plant to direct more of its energy toward producing fruit and flowers and away from vegetative growth. It should be used as a foliar “finishing” spray that triggers late season effects in the plant that boost the growth of flowers and fruit.
It should be used 1 to 2 weeks before the end of the growing cycle and enhances the plant’s uptake and transportation of sweetening and swelling agents to flowers and fruit. The result of this process is bigger, sweeter fruit and flowers. Briximus Maximus is great for use in conjunction with SugarPeak’s Grand Finale to produce optimal fruit and flower growth.